Rosana Tejada Crespo
Since the beginning of my profession my primary focus has been on serving expatriates both residing in and outside of Spain. With over 20 years of experience, I have developed a specialization in International Taxation Our clients are mainly British, American, Irish, Canadian and European. Navigating the Spanish tax system can be challenging, often leading to frustration and tediousness. However, my utmost goal is to provide comprehensive tax advice and financial planning solutions that optimize tax efficiency. In this field, staying updated and continuously enhancing one’s knowledge is crucial. I dedicate myself to ongoing training and studying the latest tax developments, such as the Beckham Law, Form 720, Wealth Tax, Personal Income Tax, as well as the application of international double taxation agreements. These efforts aim to prevent dual tax payments and guide clients through the necessary procedures in their source countries to claim tax refunds exclusively taxed in Spain.
As Steve Jobs once said, “The only way to do great work is to love what you do“.
· Languages: English and Spanish.
· Degree in Economics & Labour Law.
· Master´s degree in Tax Law (ESESA).
· Expert course in Taxation of non-residents and international taxation (ESESA).
· Master´s degree in Real Estate Asset management IE University in Madrid.
· Dar Business School seminar on “Personal Income Tax on foreign earned income”
· College of Economists of Malaga full member – Collegiate Number 4471.